Who is Hunter's Pointe?
Hunter's Pointe Homes utilizes contemporary designs and state of the art building techniques giving you and your family peace of mind that your home is energy efficient and built to last. Our homes are constructed with comfort and your family in mind. We pride ourselves on a great customer experience, and we love being #1 for Manufactured & Modular Homes in Ohio!
Whether you are looking for a small weekend cottage or home for a large family, Fairmont can build it. Starting with park models under 400 square feet to Ranch and Cape Cod models of 2300 square feet and more, we have a home to fit your needs. We want to help you find home!
Hunter's Pointe is a beautiful adult land lease community designed with your lifestyle in mind. We offer a variety of Modular Homes in Ohio, Manufactured Homes Ohio, and custom built homes in every price range. You'll enjoy living in a quality constructed home with amenities such as wood-burning fireplaces, decks, enclosed patios, and energy efficient heat and air conditioning.
Why Hunter's Pointe?
We're a neighborhood of active Adults 55 & Better!
Our homes include:
- Ranch Homes with Attached Garages
- Snow Plowing
- Minutes from restaurants, shopping, and churches
- Walking paths along the lakes
Want More Information?
Let our professional staff help you find your next home!
For more information, contact Nicole at;
Cell: (330) 289-0956
Email at [email protected]!
Or, you can always fill out the form on our Contact Page, and a representative will contact you shortly!
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and when you're in Massilon make sure you stop by to visit!
Want More Information?
Steps To Successfully Purchase a New Home
- Find land: do you currently own land? Are you wanting to live in a maintenance free land lease community? Are you looking for property out in the country? We have solutions to helping you find land. We have access to a database that can help you find land in different school districts or specific neighborhoods. Our construction manager can come visit your site of choice to evaluate its buildability.
- Choose a Home: come and view our model homes displayed at our Sales Center. Take a tour of our website and walk through many of the virtual tours. Determine what your long-term goals are. Are you needing a starter home or is this a home that will be yours forever home.
- Work with our construction supervisor: Once you found land and once you have found a house our construction supervisor will sit down with you to determine what types of foundations and other site improvements are needed to make your home complete. Decks and garages can be all rolled into your loan. We are able to assist all home projects from beginning to end. We handle as much or as little as you want in the way of utility lines, excavation, and foundations.
- Secure financing and order your home: Depending on what type of home you are wanting, we offer various financial institutions that can assist you in financing your new home. Whether it be a construction loan that would incorporate your land, site work and your home or you need just a home only loan; we are here to help you reach your goals. The process of financing can be a very confusing one and we're here to help. Meet with one of our professionals to determine what you may need to be prequalified to purchase. This step is the most important step in ensuring your home goals can be met. We have lenders that offer financing with as little as 5 percent down and a 640 credit score.
- The Construction Process: Once we have ordered your home, we begin to do all the sight work that is necessary in order for your home to be placed. If you were custom ordering a home it may take 4-8 weeks to be constructed in the factory but during this time your utilities can be run and your foundation system can be completed. Everything is made ready while you're home is being built in the factory. Once the home is completed at the factory it is brought out and placed on your foundation. Not all customers need a turnkey project from beginning to end. If you prefer to do all of your site work yourself we would gladly just sell you a home, deliver it and set it on the foundation.
Want More Information?
Modular Homes and Manufactured Homes: What is the Difference?
Modular Home: sectional prefabricated home built to the Ohio building code. Our homes are constructed at Fairmont Homes from Indiana and then delivered to your home site. A modular home is built to a high building standard similar to a stick built home. Modular homes are not Doublewide's or mobile homes. Modular homes do not have axles or a metal frame. Once the home is placed on its crawlspace or basement it cannot be moved again. Often times banks will give you more favorable financing on a modular home.
Manufactured home: often referred to as a Doublewide sometimes referred to as a trailer. This home may come with fewer features than a modular home but for an extra price have as many features as a Modular. This home will always have a metal frame that cannot be removed it will also have the ability for the wheels and axles to be put back on and this home removed from its foundation. This type of home is always used in land lease communities. They also can be placed on permanent foundations such as crawlspace or basements.
Often times this home will be placed on concrete piers with skirting or a slab with skirting. Both of those types of foundations are away for a customer to save some money. This home will cost less than a modular home. Because this home is considered a mobile home it often may have a higher interest-rate when you finance.